Please consider making a donation to support Potluck’s community programs which improve the quality of life in the DTES in the following ways:
- Empower individuals to increase their self-sufficiency through stable employment with on-the-job training and life skills support
- Provides 16,200 free, nutritious meals annually to the neighborhood’s most nutritionally-vulnerable residents
- Increase the availability, affordability and choice of healthy food neighborhood-wide
- Facilitate a coordinated neighborhood system for the procuring, preparing, processing, and delivery of healthy food
- Provide neighborhood residents with a warm and supportive environment in which to prepare and enjoy dinner together and learn cooking and nutrition skills
- Increase the number of employers that hire individuals with barriers, and the number of employees able to retain employment by sharing Potluck’s employment-with-support practices with like-minded businesses
Click here to make a donation.
Potluck Café Society is a registered charity. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Potluck Café (2003) Society’s charitable registration no is 89621 3402 RR0001.